- The 1st name tag I got in 2007 when I was first hired with Disney. It has my 1 year anniversary pin on it. This was when we were owned by Children’s Place. (Not technically Disney)
- The 2nd name tag I received in 2010. It was The Disney Difference award (hence my URL. hahaha. I actually chose this URL because of this award) I was chosen out of everyone in my store as having the Disney Difference. I was the first person to receive this in my store.
- The 3rd name tag I got in 2011. It was my first Management name tag. I wore it for a couple months, but it wasn’t made that well and the ink was bleeding so I ordered another. It shows one of my favorite Disney characters, Eugene Fitzherbert.
- The 4th name tag is the one I wore the longest. I got it is 2008 when Disney re-purchased us back from The Children’s Place. It features my official 1 year Disney Pin. It was one of my favorite name tags.
- The 5th name tag I got in 2011. It was the replacement for my Eugene Fitzherbert name tag. For the FIRST time I decided to use the name Timmy, since there are a lot of people that still call me that. It features the name name GAMBIT! First time to put a Marvel character on a name tag!
- The 6th name tag I got in 2010. It was when Disney re-worked our costumes and the Imagination Park look started to take form. This features my favorite character Meeko! He was the first used for my character name tags!
- The 7th and last name tag is my most recent. I got it in 2012 for the grand re-opening of my new store. My store was re-located in the mall and we became an Imagination Park Store. Hence the Imagination Park tree on the name tag. It features my childhood hero Peter Pan, and my 5 year anniversary Disney pin. This is my current name tag =)
Hope that explained it better for everyone! Keep the magic alive!!!
^I want this. My version.